Home » Getting Started » Get Your ROC(M)

Get Your ROC(M)

The ROC license is a Canadian Federal government issued card that allows you to operate a marine VHF radio. As a result of a new partnership between Sail Canad and the Canadian Power and Sail Squadron, all current Sail Canada instructors with a Maritime Radio Certificate and a CANSail 3 & 4 or CANSail 5 & 6 Instructor certification, Basic Powerboat Instructor and/or a Basic Learn to Cruise Instructor certification can now instruct the Maritime Radio License Course.

Click here to find an instructor running the ROC(M) Course in your area.

Click here for more information about this program.