· To enhance the awareness of the Canadian Yachting Association (CYA)
· To maximize revenues from merchandise sales
· To support the CYA's programs
Roles of CYA/PSA Partners
The CYA is responsible for the:
· development and production of merchandise;
· co-ordination of merchandise sales;
· production of promotional materials (e.g. brochure, PMTs);
· promotion and sales to retail chains*, national organizations (e.g. Department of National Defence), and organizations outside Canada; and
· secondary promotion and sales to the general public, retail outlets, clubs, and schools.
PSAs are responsible, in their respective province, for the:
· promotion of CYA merchandise via provincial newsletters, mailings to members (e.g. clubs, schools, sailors), local bookstores, etc.;
· solicitation and support of member clubs to promote CYA merchandise via club newsletters; and
· sale of CYA merchandise to clubs, schools, retail outlets and members.
Where a PSA chooses to sell a product within its merchandise line that is considered competitive to a specific CYA merchandise item, the PSA agrees to provide equal promotion to the identified CYA item. The above excludes soft good products (e.g. hats, clothing, pins).
Merchandise Return Policy
The Canadian Yachting Association endeavors to provide merchandise of the highest quality. If you are in any way unsatisfied with your product we will gladly replace the item or provide you with a full refund.
Prices noted on the CYA Price List do not include shipping and handling.
Terms are net 60 days - 2% per month interest shall be charged after this time period.