CYA Job Postings
Click here to submit your employment opportunity to the CYA Job Posting webpage. Job postings are to be emailed in a word document and should include the position start date.
The Boulevard Club - Dock Master Part Time
The Boulevard Club
Dominik Jablecki (Yachting Director)
Start Date: Monday, May 13, 2013
The Boulevard Club Ltd. is seeking a Dockmaster (Part-Time)
The Boulevard Club is looking for candidates to assume the position of Dockmaster. Candidates who are personable, hands on, independent and have experience in a customer service are ideal for this position.
The Club is a waterfront facility located about 2 kilometers west of Ontario Place in Toronto. The Club is a private multi sport and dining facility with close to 4000 members in total and approximately 120 yachting section members. The yachting section has expanded with new 40’, 50’ and 50’+ foot docks and now accommodates boats in excess of 50 feet. Please visit our website (http://www.boulevardclub.com)
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Required to assist members and visitors on and off the docks, monitoring the V.H.F. radio and assisting with the pump out facilities
- Assists members in hauling out boats and de stepping masts
- Responsible for keeping the dry boat storage area organized and clean
- Keep the area around the docks and boathouse clean and orderly. Ensure shore power and water are working and pedestals are clean
Follows all on and off water safety procedures and regulations of the Toronto Port Authority, Coast Guard, the Boulevard Club and Yachting Section rules
Reports any health and safety concerns, suggestions or hazards immediately to the Yachting Director
Always helpful and courteous to members and guests
On call to assist the “Storm Safety Crew” as required
Complete all reasonable tasks or duties assigned by the Yachting Director.
May 13th End Date
September 2nd Location
The Boulevard Club (1491 Lakeshore Blvd W. Toronto, ON, Canada, M3K 3C2) www. boulevardclub.com
15-20 (Evening and weekend work is a must) Pay
Performs general maintenance of the Club’s
boats, docks and facilities as directed by the Qualifications/Skills
- Assists Yachting Director in administrative tasks
- Ensures all member, guest and camp participant incidents, problems or concerns are reported promptly to the Yachting Director
Posses a valid P.C.O.C, Harbour License and VHF license (required)
Excellence in customer service skills
Nautical knowledge is required
Please submit resume before April 30th, 2013.