CYA Job Postings
Click here to submit your employment opportunity to the CYA Job Posting webpage. Job postings are to be emailed in a word document and should include the position start date.
Able Sail Kingston (Kingston yacht Club) - 2013 Able Sail Kingston Positions
Able Sail Kingston (Kingston yacht Club)
Start Date: Saturday, June 01, 2013
2013 Able Sail Instructor Positions
Able Sail Kingston (Kingston Yacht Club)
One position available:
Able Sail Kingston (ASK) based out of the Kingston Yacht Club, is looking for an energetic, capable and sensitive CYA qualified sailing instructor to fill the position of Senior Instructor for the 2013 sailing season. ASK offers its programs to persons with physical disabilities. Its participants include adults of all sailing abilities. The programs run from mid June until the end of August.
- Small, well-organized program
- Some flexibility around work week
- Time period: June, July and August
- Essential Requirements:
- Extensive experiences with teaching sailing.
- Pleasure Craft Operator
- First Aid Certification
- Previous experience with adaptive sailing
- CYA Certification (Blue or Red Instructor certification level)
- Upper level of CYA pay range (based upon qualifications and experience)
- EXCELLENT city for sailing and summer fun